Elma ultrasonic cleaners have been German engineered since 1948, and are designed to run faster, quieter, and be the most dependable cleaners on the market.
- Adjustable power and dual frequency for maximum versatility
- Normal mode to mix, disperse, emulsify, and dissolve samples
- Pulse mode to remove stubborn contaminants, degas & mix samples
- Degas mode to get the cleaning started faster
- Microprocessor for better process control
- Automatic shut off after 8 or 12 hours to protect tank and parts
The Elma 2 Year Warranty
Elma stands behind their products. All Elma ultrasonic cleaners come with an industry-best 2 year warranty. If the unit malfunctions because of a manufacturing defect, simply call us and we’ll repair or replace the unit.